8 Must-Do Instagram Mkt Tips
If your business isn’t on Instagram these days, you’d better have a good reason. If you sell any kind of physical product, if you have stores, or if you want people to recognize your brand, it’s time to get an account.
The social network is too popular to ignore. It’s in the hands of your buyers – via their phones – wherever they go.
Instagram is part of our lives now. And for many businesses, it’s vital.
Yours might be one of them.
This means that you need an Instagram marketing strategy.
And it needs to be good.
Try Instagram Insights
We talked about Facebook Insights in an earlier post. Facebook owns Instagram, and they’ve introduced a similar tool to help users of the image network.The tool offers some interesting insights (hence the name) into the people following and interacting with your account. These include:
- : How many times your content was viewed
- : Total number of unique accounts that viewed a piece of content
- : How many clicks the link in your business profile has received
- : How often your followers are on Instagram daily
- : How often your video content has been viewed
- : How many people have saved your posts
also includes demographic information, so you can see where your followers come from, their age, and their gender.
With this, you’ll have plenty of information about your existing Instagram audience. But what if you want to attract new followers?